Cosmetic dentists in Burr Ridge offer a wide selection of services
Dr. Janet S. Stopka of the Burr Ridge, Illinois area promotes healthy smiles with biological dentistry and is a supporter and active member of the IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology). She wants patients to have healthy, attractive smiles they can be proud and confident to share with others. Individuals interested in cosmetic solutions are welcome to contact her practice and learn about all she has to offer. Below is a sampling of what Dr. Janet S. Stopka and her team can do in enhancing the aesthetics of the teeth and gums:
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections of the smile is one way to address cosmetic problems in the anterior teeth. Porcelain veneers can quickly and easily change their appearance.
- Dental crowns – crowns are used in restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental bridges – replacing missing teeth can be done with the use of dental bridges, which are custom-made to use the adjacent teeth for support in holding a false tooth in place. This keeps the existing teeth from shifting and restores function and aesthetics.
- Invisalign orthodontics – many patients cringe at the idea of using orthodontics to improve the alignment of their smiles. However, Invisalign is an aligner therapy that offers a way to improve the alignment with clear trays that are discreet, yet effective.
- Teeth whitening – many patients desire a brighter smile but find over-the-counter whitening products to be far from effective in providing the results wanted. This is where professional teeth whitening services are often considered to add brilliance and beauty to an otherwise dull or discoloured smile.